IMAG2236  


Our Deepest Fear
by Marianne Williamson
from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles

 

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
(我們最深的恐懼不是我們能力不足)


Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
(而是我們遠比自己以為的強而有力)


It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
(是我們的自身光芒讓我們感到害怕,而不是黑暗)

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
(我們自問,如此才華與美麗、天賦與異稟,會成為什麼樣的人?)


Actually, who are you not to be?
(但真正的問題是,你不想變成什麼樣的人? )

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
(你是上帝的兒女,卑微對這個世界無所助益)


There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
(懦弱退縮無法避免身邊的人感到不安)


We are all meant to shine, as children do.
(我們生來就應該發光發亮,像初生之犢一般)


We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
(我們生於這世界就是要去榮耀與生具有的神的光彩)


It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
(這光彩並不是某些人才擁有,而是每一個人)


And as we let our own light shine,
(當我們發光發亮)


we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
(無形中也令別人如此效法)


As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
(而當我們掙脫內心的恐懼,我們的存在同時也讓別人獲得釋放。)

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cuteii99 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()